Welcome to Smash Wizards!

An all new Magical Brawl

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.smashwizards.net
join players

News Smash Wizards Alpha Testing

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mateo, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Mateo

MateoMateo is a Verified Member Administrator
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

The release of the mid-season update is nearing closer, and we have decided to give all premium players access to it early! You may be wondering how this will work, and this forum post should explain it! However, if you feel lost or have questions, feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums.

What is the Alpha Network?
    The Alpha Network is an entirely different network from the main one. This network will be opened up from time to time for larger scale testing. This network will not be available to the public all the time. We will announce specific testing times when they do become available. We have moved over some user data, but any new data on the alpha network will not be transferred to the main network!

How can I access the Alpha Network?
    The Alpha Network is only available to members of our donator ranks. (Mage+) If you are a member of a Premium or Content Creator rank and do not have access to the Alpha Network, please send me a message and I will get it sorted. If you are not a member of a premium rank and you would like to become one, please visit our store here to upgrade! You can join the network by using the IP alpha.smashwizards.net!

Thank you for your interest in Smash Wizards, and have an amazing rest of your day!

2. Tyezzz

Tyezzz Retired Moderator
    VIP

Local Time:
  3. urnotbad

urnotbadurnotbad is a Verified Member Moderator
    MOD

Local Time:
    Now this is epic