Welcome to Smash Wizards!

An all new Magical Brawl

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.smashwizards.net
join players

Maveric White - Why I deserve ADMON rank back

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by itsMaveric, Mar 10, 2021.

?

Do you think I should get ADMON rank back?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. YES! OF COURSE, YOU DESERVE NOTHING LESS!

83.3%
  1. itsMaveric

itsMaveric Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hello fellow Smash Wizarders, recently I was demoted from ADMON to Mystic. I believe that this was unjust and I deserve it back for the following reasons: I love the community, I will abuse every now and then, and I am very friendly.

The first reason that I deserve Admon rank is that I love the community. I believe that his server has a very wholesome and endearing community. I love every part of it, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Every day I wake up and check the Smash Wizard's Discord for any messages, and will respond to any messages that were sent, and I say good morning every now and then.

The second reason that I deserve Admon rank is that I will abuse every now and then. I believe that it's okay to have fun in you're life, and that you don't need to be serious twenty-four seven, cause I mean have you ever really lived life if you do this. I also believe that the players enjoy it when they see a staff member "misbehaving" and "being silly." Therefore, me being Admon could help the player base.

The third reason that I deserve Admon rank is that I am friendly. While I do make jokes every now and then, I am a very nice and friendly person if you get to know me. Want to talk to me about anything or just have a simple conversation? Then go for it! I will gladly listen, and if you would like me to, respond to anything that you have to say.

For these reasons and more I believe that I should be given the Admon rank, as my glory days were short-lived, and I didn't deserve this harsh punishment for what I've done.

sol, Mateo, urnotbad and 1 other person like this.
  2. Experical

Experical Active Member
    MAGE

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
  3. sol

sol Well-Known Member
    MAGE

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    even periwinkle thinks this is a bad idea

4. Mateo

MateoMateo is a Verified Member Administrator
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    oMG gReaT aPpLicaTioN!!!!! wE haVe deCIdEd to ACcEpT iT aND GivE yoU tHe aDMoN rAnK fOR appRoxImaTELY sIXtY nInE seCONdS!!!! ConGRAtS :) :) :)

sol likes this.
  5. sol

sol Well-Known Member
    MAGE

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    cant belive u would lie uactually gave him the NOT-ADMON rank

6. tjalp

tjalptjalp is a Verified Member Developer
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    6:16 PM