Welcome to Smash Wizards!

An all new Magical Brawl

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.smashwizards.net
join players

Pending Hub games - Infected field

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nadaya, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Nadaya

Nadaya Newbie

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    What do you wish the thread to be titled once your suggestion has been completed?
    Hub games - Infected field

Where does this suggestion take place?
    The Network

Please tell us about your suggestion.
    So I just played some hub games, especially whack a mole and i loved the game, it was very fun and unique! I was thinking of another new game to suggest and I came up with this one, ill try to explain it as simple as possible, but if you have any questions or improvements to add to the idea, let me know!

Okay so this game is a level game just as the memory game. There's one kind of flower per each level, level 1 could be poppys, level 2 could be sunflowers etc. Every slot is filled with a flower and the flowers one by one gets infected and turns into a dead bush. Once a dead bush appears, you just click it and it'll leave an empty slot there, and the game goes on till every flower is "cured" and all the slots are empty. But click on a dead bush, you lose or the timer runs out just as in whack a mole. Once you progress to level 2, the dead bushes appear faster and the timer is shorter. The higher the level, the more difficult it'll get.

I tried to explain it the best I can, sorry if its confusing to some people. I hope you guys like this idea to and im sure it'll be fun to "cure all the infected flowers". Have a great day everyone!
    ~ Nadaya <3

What is the mindset behind this suggestion?
    Just thought of helping out the server with new ideas and this one is specifically for hub games :D

Is there anything else that you would like to add?
    <3

h8tch and Jordan like this.
  2. Jordan

JordanJordan is a Verified Member Senior Developer
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Interesting concept, i'll see if I can implement something like this in the future :)

Thanks for your suggestion

Nadaya likes this.