Welcome to Smash Wizards!

An all new Magical Brawl

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.smashwizards.net
join players

Halflove, an Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Halflove, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Halflove

HalfloveHalflove is a Verified Member Developer
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hey there!

My name is Halflove and I'm a 20-year-old US Army Combat Medic. I've been playing Minecraft since I was 9 years old and I've never quite been able to shake it, there are simply too many good people to meet and too many new experiences to try out. During my time of playing this game, I've dabbled in server management, building, scripting and even plugin development (I've actually created a few on spigot that have over 30k downloads!). I've always been really passionate about this game and I love the idea that someone could create an experience that could potentially result in thousands of people all simultaneously enjoying your masterpiece, and even earn a bit of money along the way. That concept to me is absolutely my biggest passion in life, which has lead me to create many unique servers and even trying my hand at creating my own video games from time to time.

In terms of outside of the internet, I'm an active-duty soldier in the US Army and I'm getting close to finally getting out, and once I'm out, I'm going to pursue video game development and computer science (I love math). Currently, my hobbies include video games, working out, reading, and trying new things.

Anyways, I'm glad to have found this server, it's definitely a breath of fresh air for me getting to experience this extremely unique take on Minecraft servers that has really nice people behind it all.

Hope to see y'all in-game!

Jordan and Mateo like this.